1. Never be outworked.
2. Don't focus on your statistics. Focus on getting better and going after the toughest challenges.
3. Remember that being the biggest or strongest player on the court doesn't make you a better basketball player.
4. Have a purpose every practice. Stop going through the motions. Make sure you focus on the areas that will make you better.
5. Stop comparing yourself to other people. Real champions compete against themselves.
6. Be thankful for the opportunity to play basketball. Remember it’s something that you get to do, not something that you have to do.
7. Be patient. Realize that it takes time to make big improvements.
8. Play basketball for yourself. Think about all the things YOU love about basketball.
9. Never quit. If you can't win, then make the guy tired. If you aren't the starter, get better each day anyway.
10. Keep things in perspective. Faith, Family and Academics come before basketball. God doesn't care how many championships you win. And your family will love no matter what.
Get started with Z-Winning Mindset NOW with a FREE trial session- http://www.zwinningmindset.com/consultation1.html